Portfolio Final!!!!!


            After a small break from creating websites, our final was to create a new portfolio. Looking at other websites and picking out what I liked from them was super helpful in thinking of what I wanted my portfolio to look like. It was interesting to see how other designers present themselves. A lot of portfolio websites featured a one page scroll and/or animations. They're pretty trendy right now and are cool to see.



            Then, I began to look for templates that were similar to some portfolios I liked. I thought a template would be easier to use since my web-making skills aren't that polished. The only downside to using a template is figuring out how all the CSS works. So, I found a really simple template that utilizes the one page scroll. I added some minimal CSS like colors and added a grid for my work and a contact box at the bottom. I want to add scroll animations for some szchush. It's definitely not finished but it does the job until next semester. This also sets up for the senior show. Here is the link!
         


Comments

Popular Posts